So.... fights ... they keep you pretty busy.
Recently I got into a fight with someone. So earlier today I updated one of my profiles or something. It said something about the person. So it was kind of funny. About 5 seconds after i updated it she messaged me and she says um take that out of your profile now. I actually sat their for a second waiting for a just kidding but no ... that never came, she was actualy serious. So i said no and we got into this big fight that had like nothing to do with the main problem. But at the end she says oh yeah and take that out of your profile .... and she still wasn't joking. It's hysterical that one little thing i wrote could really make a person that mad ... i mean it wasn't even bad.
I realized though in the middle of all of this craziness... fights take up most of your time. I mean like there is always somebody fighting somewhere. Like that girl at school you don't ever want to see, or that certain deli guy who doesn't cut your ham thin enough..... There's always going to be people you don't like or you are in a fight with. It is a part of life ... but really lets not go crazy...!
xoxo<3
Recently I got into a fight with someone. So earlier today I updated one of my profiles or something. It said something about the person. So it was kind of funny. About 5 seconds after i updated it she messaged me and she says um take that out of your profile now. I actually sat their for a second waiting for a just kidding but no ... that never came, she was actualy serious. So i said no and we got into this big fight that had like nothing to do with the main problem. But at the end she says oh yeah and take that out of your profile .... and she still wasn't joking. It's hysterical that one little thing i wrote could really make a person that mad ... i mean it wasn't even bad.
I realized though in the middle of all of this craziness... fights take up most of your time. I mean like there is always somebody fighting somewhere. Like that girl at school you don't ever want to see, or that certain deli guy who doesn't cut your ham thin enough..... There's always going to be people you don't like or you are in a fight with. It is a part of life ... but really lets not go crazy...!
xoxo<3


wow i can totally relate to that cuz it happend to me at school nd online nd i just hate fake people who dont say things to ur face cuz they are too scared
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
ReplyDeleteYAAHH KARINA STRABERRIES ARE THE BOOOOOMMMMMM LIKE TIC ... TIC
ReplyDelete