Dictionary meaning of summer: a period of hot, usually sunny weather
my meaning: Season of swimming in pool. going to the beach, vacation, late nights
So I am pretty sure everyone is missing summer just as much as I am. I need summer and I need it NOW!!! I miss staying up late and going to the beach. Ohhhh yes, and only seeing the people I want to see. Hahaa if you know what I mean.
So I was thinking today, somebody should invent a season speader upper, or something like that. I mean how cool would it be to just say " Man I am so sick of winter ... I'm goin out back to change the season" Like realy that would be awesome... and I want someone to make one!!!!
But thats probably not going to happen any time soon. So for those like me, who are sick of the snow, hang in there!!
xoxo <3


hahaha...i couldnt agree more. This winter BS has got to gooooooooooo!
ReplyDelete