Saturday, March 21, 2009

Moving on.

So we all know that right about now is the time when you start finding your true friends and moving on from the old ones.

Well that is basically what is happening with me. I'm starting to realize who i am and the people i want to surround myself with.

I do not want to be one of the popular people, because they are just mean to other people and they only have each other. And i do not fit in with the punks or the jocks. I think i am realizing that i fit in with the people i was friends with in like 5Th grade. Its pretty funny when you realize that the people you already dropped become the people you go to when you get dropped.

However, it is nice to know that they don't hold the whole dropping them part against me. I will also say i have met some new people that i know will be there for me as well. And i am pretty lucky to say i think that i Finlay figured out the true people who will always be there for me.
:)

xoxo <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

i love you