It's realy funny when people think they are so much better than everyone else.
Okay so a "ceartain someone" is always telling me whats wrong about me. If i feel good about something, she has to point out something wrong. I mean realy like I don't already know.
And I have recently decided plan B. Instead of being upset about this girl I just won't say anything. Like if she says something about my hair ( like she always does!!!!) I won't say ohhh yah i noticed yours is realy flat today... not enough time this morning, like I usualy do.
It truley is a good idea. I realy think that this girl says stuff about oother poeple when she is mad about something in her own life. Like just recently her boyfriend broke up with her and she told me my softball team was gunna suck this year.
Well wat ever I have plan B on my side :)
xoxo<3
Wednesday, March 25, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment
i love you