Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Some best friend

Okay

so i went home early today from school, caz i wasnt feelin to good.

I come home and im feelin a little better. I get a text from my friend that says "oh hey sorry about today" so i was like "o thanks im good tho" and she replies "good im glad, never let a guy get to u" and i go "ehhh wat?"

apparently my supposed "best friend" told people i went home becaz i was crying over a boy. UMMM ok 1) who the hec calls their mom and says can i come home, im upset about a boy, and 2) UHHH wth i definatley went home becaz i wasnt feeling good...and 3) WHO CRYS OVER BOYS!!!???? UMMM YOU !!!


and yah, i hope your reading this. I'm always there for you. This is what i get in return?


xoxo<3

No comments:

Post a Comment

i love you