Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Stuck on an island


So, all of us have heard the question. "What three things would u need if u were stuck on an island?"
Well right now I kinda wish that I was stuck on an island. But if I realy were, all i would need is my family, my best friends, and strawberries.
Okay , lots of people would say the first two things : friends and family. But you may be thinking ... "Strawberries, this chick is crazy." But I LOVEEEEEEEE strawberries. They are the best food. They taste like candy, whiten your teeth as your eating them, and their even good for you.

I suggest you all ask yourself .. "what three things would I want if I got stuck on an island?" Oh yes ... and buy yourself some strawberries.

P.S if you are allergic to strawberries ignore that last piece of advice
xoxo<3

1 comment:

  1. wow,
    ashleigh,
    you may just be the weirdest person i have ever met
    wait, you are the weirdest person i ever met
    lol,
    I still love you(no homo)
    i <3 the blog
    hilarious, *gerald* read it and he thought it was mad funny,
    byee:D

    ReplyDelete

i love you