Baseball, cheerleading, and two new friends?? I'm a busy broad!!
OK so camp was wonderful today. We play this game which is like baseball or softball, but a little easier. It's called "Quickball" I dont know if anyone has ever heard of it but it rocks!!!! So I used to SUCK monkey butt at that game, realy i was horrible. So today this jr.counsler who is really cool was like "Ash, you suck." So he threw me a bat and told me never to stop looking at the ball. So I watched him throw and then I swung MISS. So he goes "Watch the ball the WHOLE way through!!!!" SO I did AND i hit it. For the rest of the day i was beastly!!!! I can't wait to play again tomorrow. There is like some turnament thing or something like that.
CHEERLEADING- Rite, so i've wanted to be a cheerleader scince like fourth grade. NO LIE. Finaly one of my best friends is trying out, and I asked my mom and I was like her mom and you can like carpool or w.e and she was like ok ash ill think about it. This could be good. I realy hope she lets me. My friend hailey has been teaching me alot and i hope ill get good by the end of the summer. To make the team you have to learn a dance then a cheer, and then be great at it. They will probably ask if you can do anything else, and hailey is teaching me toe touches, flips and everything like that so i will hopefuly impress them with that, I HOPE MY MAJA SAYS YEESSSSS!!!!!!
TWO NEW GIRLS - Came to camp today, they are sooooo nice. One is Grace, and the other is Lexi. They seem realy sweet. My friends and i were telling them how stuff happens, and what guys not to fall for and things like that. Lexi is realy girly and crazy and out there. Grace is realy sweet, kinda quiet but when she tells a joke she is realy funny. I hope they come for the rest of the summer!
thats realy about it, OH YES it is shark week and the inner nerd comes out in me. Im soooo watching it.
Pce luverssss
Monday, August 3, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment
i love you