Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Ordinary tuesdays

Ordinary day nothing new.

So, nothing EXTREMELY exciting happened today. We are having a Quickball tournament. It is actualy realy fun, I got hits today aswell. Dude saw it. I hope you guys remember who dude is, hes the kissing guy hah. Anyways we played two other groups and we won both games, as we are the oldest people there. It was fun. I love that game more and more each time i play it hahahahah.

Also I kinda like this kid letss call him, HIM. OK so him is realllly reaally realllyyy cute and funny. 1 problem: he's shorter than me. only by like 2 inches but its still noticable. I dont realy know if he will like me though. We are from the same crew and everything. And we talk, but still i dont know. I dont want to tell anyone realy, caz we all know my history with that. Luckily " best friend" isnt at camp this week.

Im spending a whole week with my dad next week. I think it will be fun. We always do cool things there, we go shopping and stuff like that.
Im getting my contacts this weekend as well. There arent words as to how excited i am.

Realy man i can't stop thinking about this kid. He's realy cute and funny and he doesnt say stupid little digs alot. Only once in a great while. I wonder if he would ever like me??? The only thing is, every guy ive liked this summer (3) my friend has told me she liked them. I dont want it to seem like i am like coming to her camp and stealing all the guys she likes. But the last one i liked,dude #2, i think she realy has feelings for. I hope things work out there. So maybe then i can get a chance wit the other one. EEP i feel like im on a bad teen soap.

PCE LUVERS <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

i love you