May I just say I love summer? OK well yes, I love Summer!
Beautifullll Boys, the perfect sunkissed look, just hanging by the pool. It's the best.
Camp is going wonderful :) I got my first kiss. It was not romantic at all. I'm sitting in a circle with some friends ( two of which happen to be boys, and one is one i was completely and utterly head over heels inlike with. ( love is a stupid word.) So anyyyywayyysss. We are playing a game where you go around the circle and you say a secret of yours. Mine happened to be i hadnt had my first kiss yet. So we kept playing for a little while. And we started playing truth or dare. Two of my friends ( the term "friends" is being used loosley.) asked me "Truth or dare?" Showing that indeed i was brave i picked dare. They shot it back at me " I dare you to kiss- ( what should we call him???? dude yes lets call him that, even though i could come up with ALOT of other names)- dude." So i blurted out I dnt know how!!!!. Worst choice of words EVER. So anyways in the end we kissed. I thought everything was great, i thought he liked me, i mean after all why would you kiss someone you dont like??? It was not great. He liked the two girls who dared me to kiss him. He liked my "bestfriend" frist, and when that changed he liked the other girl. two words NOT GOOD. He went on to tell one of my guy friends i had bad breath. My bad it was like rite after lunch..( ham and mustard sandwich.... then kisss, no mints or gum... badddd combo. SOOOO a few weeks after when I was over this moron. I started to like this other kid, shall we call him dude # 2? we shall. He was cute, he is cute. But once again my "best friend" ruined that for me as well. She is aparently reayyy good at this. She could get paid... no lie. So anyways. She said she'd talk to him for me... ( have i learned NOTHING! from mean girls????) She told him i kinda liked him and thought he was cute. He thinks im nice and average but not hawt ( sorry im a tad YOUNG to be hawt!!!) At least he didnt run screaming thats always a plus ;). He thinks shes not only cute but hawt. If you ask me she is not hawt or cute but about as easy as 2+2. TRUELY she is. I suppose i should stop telling OTHER people who i like and just play it normal untill i atleast have an OK idea of weather they like me or not. AND THEN tell him!! OTHER than that life is great :) mom got a new car, my hair is growing longer ( i got it cut a little longer than a bob.) Schools is far enough away not to worry yet. And parties are still coming. OOOO yes made a few new friends at camp also, possibly going camping with the twin sooone. Woop contacts nxt weekend. SUMMER IS WONDERFUL.
pce lovers <3
Sunday, August 2, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment
i love you